Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm feeling Green today!


I think spring is coming. The days are just a little bit longer - I didn't have to turn on the lights for the boy's guitar/piano teacher when she arrived at 7:00 am this morning. It's cold and there is frost on the ground, but the sun is peeping through the mist and the birds are singing madly. My first little crocus popped it's head out of the ground and there are buds on the wild plum and cherry trees.

If I had to choose a favorite color, it would probably be green... at least for today!

2 comments:

  1. Green is a great color for your beautiful piece. Thanks for visiting my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling green too (actually not in a good way as I'm fighting the flu). But seeing your beautiful blog helped me feel so much better. It definitely lifted my spirits.

    I am now a loyal follower of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete