Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beads by Blanche

So excited to teach at Beads by Blanche in Bergenfield, New Jersey next month. Come join in for a weekend of color, freeform style, bead soups and mixing various mediums into wearable art. I will be there November 14 15 and would love to see you!

Bead around photo transfers in Wander Through Photos

Create pendants, tabletop decor or fabulous holiday gifts with Flower Garden (an offshoot of Beads on Metal). You will learn metal working, freeform beadweaving and how to merge the two in endless designs and possibilities!

By the way, check out some fabulous finished work by students from the Autumn Festival: Adrienne, Carol . Dini promises some photos soon!

6 comments:

  1. This necklace actually took my breath away!!! It's is truly a magnificent piece, Beverly. Outstanding color and fabulous creativity. WOW! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is absolutely stunning, not my style, but the craftmanship is beautiful. I really like the metal flower idea. I'd love to learn to make that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wouldn't it be a ball if you saw me there...Great work you're displaying here my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful pieces! The necklace is most unusual and I love that flower pendant. Hope you get lots of visitors at your class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love that last flower shaped one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is beautiful! I never saw anything like it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete