Friday, October 15, 2010

First things first

I am back in town after a gorgeous retreat on Whidbey Island with 11 lovely ladies!

Now trying to meld back into my normal schedule shuttling kids to soccer games, teaching art in the school... and finding my shoes that I shoved in the bottom of one of my boxes...

Speaking of boxes, I loaded one with beads that I will bring with me to Ben Franklin Crafts next weekend (October 23-24) for a trunk show/book signing on Saturday...


and a fun class on Sunday where we will combine fabric and beads into gorgeous 2-sided pendants...

Wander through Photos

Come join me:
Ben Franklin Crafts
15756 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA 98052-3830
(425) 883-2050

To those of you who have been knocking on my virtual shop door... I will dive into my website over the next few days to re-launch my on-line shop after a summer hiatus. I'll let you know when I am up and running (e-mail me if you would like to join my mailing list) .

However, first things first!

Thank you for all of your fabulous reviews of Beaded Colorways. I pulled a name out of a hat to win the colorful package of beads and colorwheels...


Congratulations

John B. /Rose Mary Jameson

Please e-mail me your address and the 3 Bead Soup Collection colorways you would like!

3 comments:

  1. Lubię bardzo twoje zdjęcia ale tęskniłam za biżuterią. Od dawna jestem po jej urokiem.
    Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I have made the fabric pendants for many years now. The designs are endless. This looks wonderful.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi busy lady, glad your back and I'll bett the kiddos do think so too. Enjoy being home even when it's loaded with chores.
    Hugs Dagmar

    ps how is Joie doeing? She's not around in blogland anymore.

    ReplyDelete