Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Colorful Partnership!


Margie Deeb and I have teamed together
to bring you exciting color inspiration and new colorful palettes!

To kick off this fun color partnership, Margie and I are asking for your color questions – on beadwork or any other medium (with photos if applicable). Please e-mail your questions to me by June 15, 2011 to be considered for publication in our 1st quarterly Color Journal. If your question is chosen, you will win a free copy of my new eBook: Dip Into Color!

Make sure you are on my mailing list to receive our Color Journal!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Exciting venture - good on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving and powerful! You’ve certainly got a way of reaching people that I haven’t seen very often. If most people wrote about this subject with the eloquence that you just did, I’m sure people would do much more than just read they’d act. Great stuff Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete