Thursday, December 15, 2011

Favorite Color? (Blog Hop Winners)

COLOR
How can I choose a favorite?
Each day is a different mood
And each hue fills me with deep emotions
But for today - as I get ready to climb up on a ladder and paint our entry-way a deep, heathered teal...

I have to admit that the lovely range of colors between green and blue make me smile.
















What is your favorite color... at least for today?

Thank you all for swirling through colors with me this last week.
I have loved being a part of this wonderful group of artists who have inspired me to run outside in this cold, rainy December and take pictures! (though admittedly my photos are a bit dark in this cool, grey light).

Here are the lovely winners* (Drum Roll Please):

Wednesday (December 7): Barb Mahle (Anonymous)
Thursday (December 8): Valerie (Hot Art)
Friday (December 9): Sally Anderson (Wild Sally Road)
Monday (December 12): ChrisD
Tuesday (December 13): Pamela (Bailey in a Box)
Wednesday (December 14): Mari (Mis Amores)

*Please e-mail me with your e-mail address so I can send you the
pdf of DIP INTO COLOR!


Your comments have filled my cup and as a thank you, I am offering a SPECIAL DEAL on my eBook: DIP INTO COLOR through tomorrow (6:00 pct). Take a peek here.


Thank you again - I hope your Holidays are filled with color and warmth and music!
Beverly

p.s. Would you like to learn more about color? Join my mailing list for periodic COLORFUL newsletters from my studio and from the ColorQueen team!

15 comments:

  1. Today you have made teal my favorite color. Thank you for all the great inspiration. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colors in the blue green range are my favorite. Thanks for doing this hop /giveaway and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and everyone else, have happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners & thanks so much for the fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners, please share your photos with us. Thank you, Beverly, this was great fun. I learned lots and added to my daily blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've created a splash of incredible colour on a snowy, wet and definitely grey day here in the UK. I can't really believe it! I'm so excited not just to have won but also to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners and thank you for this great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite range of colors. I love peacock colors,tropical waters... I love the look and the feel of them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors I work with tend to change. I do a series in one scheme then move on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all the winners. I've thoroughly enjoyed Blog Hopping with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!! no lo puedo creer!!! es la primera vez en mi vida que gano algo!!! Gracias mil!! con este libro completo mi coleccion de libros tuyos!!! todos los demas los tengo y son una biblia de colores para mi !!! Gracias mil estoy super duper contenta!!! Feliz Navidad desde Puerto Rico!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mari,
    ¿Puedo tener tu dirección de correo electrónico para enviarle el libro?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for such beautiful inspiration!
    Hugs,
    marie

    ReplyDelete