Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Excerpt from My Upcoming Book!



I am sending it off to my editor/design consultant today - and feel like I'm sending my baby out into the world.

As soon as I get it back, I'll share the official title and cover design with you and let you know it's release date.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this page with you, featuring Port Townsend (which is where I'll be this weekend!) and a piece that I loved, wore often, shipped all over the country when teaching 'Wander with Flair'. This was one of the pieces stolen last November. I miss it, but am so glad that I photographed it just a few days before it disappeared.

I hope these colors inspire you and help you expand your  color palettes!

1 comment:

  1. wow another book - congrats! You have so much inspiration to share with the world, glad you are getting a great chance to do it.

    ReplyDelete