Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Photography Class!

 
Join me for a Photography Class at the Kirkland Arts Center Thursday, May 18 6:30-9:30!
Have a nice camera but stuck on auto? With clear instructions and lots of photo prompts, you will learn how to take control of your DSLR camera settings and enhance your photography skills while we walk around town. Designed for adults and teens and beginning through intermediate camera buffs.
Register here:
https://kirklandartscenter.gosignmeup.com/public/Course/browse?courseid=3633

11 comments:

  1. I'm hs for the useful post! I wouldnt have discovered this otherwise!
    Hi. I post. The tips and the ideas given in the post seems to be very much informative and useful for the job seekers. Thank you for such a good post.
    pm 0.1 filter
    hydrogen water machine amazon
    ionic air purifier reviews consumer reports

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the point and written well, thank you for the information
    I agree, tyvm for posting this..
    I just came across this blog I was I am getting a 404 page not found when trying to access other posts I hope it gets fixed. Thanks

    top 520 UK local citations listing and directories for a local SEO sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article .Thanks for sharing and stay blessed

    ReplyDelete